[vtkusers] How to startup vtk with Borland Builder5.0

Piet van der Linden piet at bpsoftware.demon.nl
Tue Nov 15 11:40:41 EST 2005

Hello,
I am a novice to vtk and want to explore the usefulness of vtk in my
graphics projects which I create with Borland Builder 5.0
The problem is that for a simple form and an event linked with a button,
the linker does not recognize the appropriate libs.
My startup project creates on the pushbutton event a single vtkObject
with New(), but this function is not resolved in the link phase.
I also tried to force the use of a number of libs (after using coff2omf
with  #pragma link), but the problem remains.
The proper include files are provided, and also the paths for includes
and libs are set.
Can someone give me a hint on what is still missing?
Thanks.
Piet van der Linden