Subject: [vtkusers] Accuracy of vtkMassProperties

Abdalmajeid Alyassin alyassin at yu.edu.jo
Tue Nov 8 03:25:12 EST 2005

Ziad,

There is a reference in the source code to a paper published in the jounal
of medical physics that talks about the accuracy of these two methods plus
additional information that me be helpful to you.  Hope this helps ...

Majeid
_________________________________
Abdalmajeid Alyassin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor