[vtkusers] artifacts with HierarchicalDataSet

Bernd Bruegmann bruegman at tpi.uni-jena.de
Wed Mar 30 10:36:58 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

the AMR/MultiBlock examples were broken when I looked at them a week
ago, but as of CVS on 3/29 they compile again. Thanks for fixing this so
quickly!

Going by the examples,
- MultiBlock seems to give smooth contours through interfaces
- Hierarchical boxes don't
It seems the algorithm doesn't handle the change in resolution, or is
there a way around that?

Cheers,
Bernd