[vtkusers] 3D scatter plot in a cube

G P telos888 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 05:23:47 EST 2005

Hi!

I am new to visualization, and I finally got VTK and
MayaVi up and compiled tonight.  For my first project,
I would like to create a simple 3D scatter plot in a
cube, based on a collection of X, Y, Z points.  This
is for phase space analysis of a number set.

What is the best of accomplishing this, and does
anyone have any sample .vtk files that show this type
of configuration?  Will any of the VTK books at
Kitware describe the .vtk file format in this type of
detail?

Thanks in advance,

Greg