[vtkusers] Copying image

James C Robinson j.robinson at kepler-systems.com
Wed Mar 16 09:45:56 EST 2005

Dear All,

I am using a MS based vtkMFCView object to display my images. In order to
get the lighting right I have added a headlight, filllight and keylight to
the view. This works quite well on screen. However, when I use CTRL C
(OnEditCopy) to create a bitmap and copy it (let's say to a WORD document)
the image is much duller - as if the lights have been turned off
(partially). However, if I use ALT+PRNSCR it copies it as I see it on the
monitor.

This behaviour is also apparent when I use CTRL+P (print). The printed image
is equally dull.

Any ideas??

Regards,

Jim