[vtkusers] VTK, MacOS and X11

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Jan 26 17:08:10 EST 2005

John,

    MacOSX comes with two differents OpenGL, and in the case of X11, you
should use the other one:

Ref:
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2003-May/067667.html

//What is the path where the file GL/gl.h can be found
OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/usr/X11R6/include

//OpenGL lib for OSX
OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY:STRING=/usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.dylib

//AGL lib for OSX
OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY:STRING=/usr/X11R6/lib/libGLU.dylib

HTH
Mathieu