[vtkusers] cannot compile vtk with cmake 2.05 and vc++ 8 2005

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jan 25 15:16:45 EST 2005

I just tried it here and it worked fine.
Make sure you pick the Visual Studio 8 2005 generator in
the Build for box of cmake.

Also make sure VCExpress.exe is in your path, when cmake is
run it should create this cache entry:

CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM:FILEPATH=C:/PROGRA~1/MID05A~1/Common7/IDE/VCExpress.exe

-Bill