[vtkusers] Mac OS X Runtime Issues

Lachlan Blackhall lachlan at chryatech.com.au
Wed Jan 19 17:15:22 EST 2005

Gday fellow vtk users,

When i run the samples, or any other vtk programs i can see the
visualisation but i cant interact with it. I know i have called the
WindowRenderInteractor->Start() method so its not this.

I have compiled static Carbon libraries for vtk and have linked the
OpenGL, Carbon and AGL frameworks when i compiled each program.

While i can click on the close, minimise,maximise buttons on the
visualisation, the window cant be moved. I am running the programs from
the terminal so when i type a letter it gets sent to the terminal
instead of the visualisation. Im not sure where the error is or if i
cant call some method to run the window in a seperate process so i can
actually click it.

Any suggestions would be great cos im getting kinda desperate.

Thanks

Lachlan

ssss