[vtkusers] Question about the dimensions variable?

Justace Clutter prophecy at corpranet.net
Mon Jan 17 04:16:47 EST 2005

I was trying to convert some data that I have, a 3D grid with scalars at
each point.  I was moving it to a structured grid.  The question that I
have is what is this dimensions variable in the file.  What do I put for
that, what is the purpose of it...  I have looked at the file formats
document at VTK.org but is just started to use the term without defining
it.  Any help would be great.  Thanks in advance.

Justace