[vtkusers] Re: volumepro1000

Dr. Daniel James White PhD dan at chalkie.org.uk
Sun Jan 9 15:05:22 EST 2005

Hi Stephan
follow the instructions in  the rfeadme to install the volumepro kernel
module support in  linux

you need to have the vli3 library in your path,
and also build vtk with volumepro1000 support.
set the correct flag using ccmake.

I have a modified version of th3 volume module for the vtk application
mayavi which allows use of the volumepro1000 board.

On linux you have to use a  2.4 kernel,
as the 2.6 kernel is not supported by the kernel module

good luck

Dan

On 7 Jan 2005, at 19:00, vtkusers-request at vtk.org wrote:

> Hello together!
>
> In the Moment I'm developing a Java GUI to present some Dicom-Data.
> I have implement the vtk classes in my Java SDK, no problem.
> But now I will use the vtk classes for the terarecon VolumePro1000
> Hardware
> and I still doesn't know, how I can get this classes in my
> application. I
> allready installed the volumepro1000 software and downloaded the
> aditional
> package from vtk support page.
> Can anyboby tell me, where I have to copy the three diverent parts of
> the
> support package.
> It is very important for me. Please help me!
>
> Stephan

Dr. Daniel James White BSc. (Hons.) PhD
Cell Biology, Ambiotica C242
Department of biological and environmental science
PO Box  35
University of Jyväskylä
Jyväskylä FIN 40014
Finland