[vtkusers] what is the best way to create a mesh?

Gatos Gatos gatos12 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 12:44:54 EST 2005

Hi,
I'm new to VTK, and i have a few different questions.

and I would like to know what is the best (faster) way and how to display a
3D volume surfaces?

I have points that are from the surface of a cylindrical curved object.

Do you think the best way to create the surface is by generating triangles?

I have to take in account, a lot the speed because it would be more than
5000 cylinders
with approximately 32 points each. Also I have to change the properties
(etc...color) of each surface.

thank you very much

kostas