[vtkusers] Re: Re: Multiple actors with same image

Roger Blum roger_blum at swissonline.ch
Tue Aug 30 16:01:19 EDT 2005

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for your help. I am working on a prototype right now, so
the zoming of the glyphs has to wait till later. It seems to be to
complicated
for me to do it quickly.

But I am sure I will use it in a couple of weeks for the real thing.

Thanks again,
Roger

news:430DC83F.6050607 at atamai.com...