[vtkusers] Re: including alpha channel in VTK image actor

Cam Crews camcrews at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:24:35 EDT 2005

Sorry, accidently sent out a bit prematurely!

I'm inputing a vtk image actor that's a vtk image data object -
when I try specifying with the 4 components (w/ alpha) it comes out
all distorted,
however, if I take out the alpha channel it displays normally.

the VTK image actor calls glTexImage2D, so my problems may lie there..

if any of you have experience w/ displaying the alpha channel
properly, I would appreciate your guidance.  Thanks!

Cam