[vtkusers] Why I got a "user point"?

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Tue Aug 2 13:59:54 EDT 2005

Hi Jenny,

Did you intend to post this question to the ITK mailing list. This
one is for VTK-related questions.

We are going to need more information from you to be able to help you
solve your problem. Can you run your program in a debugger and report
where in the code the crash occurs? A listing of the stack trace when
the program crashes would be very useful.

- Amy