[vtkusers] IceT classes in VTK ?

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Apr 28 16:54:38 EDT 2005

To my knowledge, there are no plans to move the IceT classes or code
from ParaView into VTK.  However, if you want, you can link directly to
the code in ParaView.  Just use FIND_PACKAGE(ParaView) in your
CMakeLists.txt instead of FIND_PACKAGE(VTK).  The only real disadvantage
is that you cannot use the Tcl, Python, or Java wrappers if you compile
like that.

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories