[vtkusers] Help: two renders, two cameras.

Jeffrey Meng mengjinjie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 22:19:12 EDT 2005

Greetings,

Forgive me, because I am gonna ask stupid questions.

I am having two renders to look at a volumn in different angles. Let's
say, Render A is front view associated with Camera A, and Render B is
side view with Camera B binded.  Camera B should always look at a
direction vertical to Camera A.

Questions:
1. Now, I know all the information about Camera A, what is the code to
calculate Camera B?
2. Whenever Camera A moves, Camera B updates its position, but keep
its view angle. How do I do that? (Information of Camera A is always
known)

Anyone could give me some pseudo codes? I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Best,
Jeff