[vtkusers] Scaling glyphs

James C Robinson j.robinson at kepler-systems.com
Wed Apr 20 08:26:29 EDT 2005

Dear all,

I am producing a set of glyphs using a vtkPlaneSource as the data points. It
works perfectly -  when I have scaling on, the glyphs behave appropriately.
However, when I turn scaling off (whowing vector direction only) there are
glyphs placed even at points (on the vtkPlaneSource) that are outside the
body (therefore magnitude is implicitly zero).

I can Could anybody tell me if it is possible to have the glyphs eliminated
at points that are outside the field (or where the magnitude is zero - or
less than some threshold)?

Regards,

Jim

James C Robinson,