[vtkusers] QVTKWidget - works fine with previous VTK versions?

Karl Merkley karl at elemtech.com
Mon Apr 18 15:27:05 EDT 2005

I'm assuming you mean official or interim releases of Qt.  It has only
been verified on all the platforms for Qt 3.x.  We have not yet done
any  builds with the Qt 4 beta.  There will be some fairly significant
work to get the QVTKWidget to use HIViews on the Mac and hopefully
simplify some of the Mac specific code.

       Karl