[vtkusers] QVTKWidget - works fine with previous VTK versions?

Wagner Sales wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br
Mon Apr 18 14:36:53 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Thks, I was compiled the QVTKWidget and the examples. Works fine and I'm
not experienced the crash on Qt Designer. However, one more question:
The QVTKWidget works fine with the interim or the official release? If
yes, have an package only with widget, or procedure to make them? I yes
and yes, I'll try to test in official and interim release ( I have both
installed on my box, in different directories ).

Thks

Wagner Sales