[vtkusers] Debuggin VTK code

Tom Finegan tefinegan at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 01:24:50 EDT 2005

You need to put the path to the various VTK source directories. This is
done in the visual studio tools/options dialog, under "environment" or
something like that. Make sure the directory for "source files" points
to the vtk source directories. My windows machine isn't booted, so I'm
going on memory here, but the basic concept is correct.