[vtkusers] QVTK

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Thu Apr 14 18:50:51 EDT 2005

There are a few different ways.

Here's a couple.

1. If you do a "make install" of VTK, there will be a
{VTK_INSTALL_DIR}/plugins/designer directory with the plugin.  You can
add {VTK_INSTALL_DIR} to your designer plugin path in the desinger
preferences dialog.

2. Put a copy of the dll/so in your QTDIR/plugins/designer directory.

Also, make sure the VTK dll/so libraries can be found as well, or the
designer will quietly ignore the plugin.

Clint