[vtkusers] vtkXYPlot Points and Lines again...

Beau Sapach beau.sapach at ualberta.ca
Thu Apr 14 14:15:53 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

Now I've found that I can plot only points or only lines using the
PlotPointsOn() PlotPointsOff() PlotLinesOn() and PlotLinesOff() functions.
But these affect the plot globally, I'd like to plot only points for a given
input and only lines for another input.

I'm assuming that SetPlotPoints(int i,int) and SetPlotLines(int i, int)
would do this.... Since they're not documented I imagine that one of the
arguments the input index, like with SetPlotColor(), the other is a boolean.
But so far calling these functions has no effect. Anyone else know what
these functions are for or what functions I should be using to accomplish
this?

Beau