[vtkusers] vtk4.4 with TCL-TK

Paul Cochrane cochrane at esscc.uq.edu.au
Wed Apr 13 22:02:08 EDT 2005

> i am a new vtk user. I downloaded vtk4.4 the latest release and built in VC++
> 6.0. Now, i am using vtk with c++, but i need to use with tcl. How may i make
> this?
I assume you built vtk with CMake.  When you do the initial configuration of
vtk with CMake there exists an option to use the tcl wrappers.  Set this
option to YES, and set up anything that is needed to go with that.  You
should then be able to use tcl to make vtk applications.  Be warned that I
am speaking from Linux experience, and that it may be slightly different
with VC++, but it shouldn't be that much different.

Hope that helps.

Paul

--
Paul Cochrane
Computational Scientist/Software Developer