[vtkusers] Resolution, vtkSampleFunction

David.Pont at ForestResearch.co.nz David.Pont at ForestResearch.co.nz
Wed Apr 13 17:20:04 EDT 2005

Use vtkSampleFunction methods SetModelBounds and SetSampleDimensions to
define the region to sample and the sampling resolution. Higher resolution
will get get slower (exponentially).
    Dave P

"TKB 3. Prakt. Corina Farcas" <tkbprak3 at fsg-ship.de> wrote on 13/04/2005
21:59:34: