[vtkusers] Problems with latest CVS Version

Juan José Aja Fernández juan.aja at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 12:09:08 EDT 2005

Hi everyone

I've been using the cvs version of vtk from about 3 months ago, so I
recently decided to update to the newest version.
After compilation and install I noticed that a new folder was created:
VolumeRendering, so I updated my CMakeLists in my programs
accordingly.

Even so I get new errors I didn't get before, in the following snippet
of code of my thesis:

vtkUnstructuredGrid *grid ......
..
..
vtkDataSetTriangleFilter *filter ........
filter->SetInput(grid);

vtkUnstructuredGridVolumeRayCastMapper *vrcm =
vtkUnstructuredGridVolumeRayCastMapper::New();
..
..
vrcm->SetInput(filter->GetOutput());
vrcm->SetInput(grid);
..
..

The errors are:

undefined reference to `vtkUnstructuredGridAlgorithm::SetInput(vtkDataObject*)'
undefined reference to `vtkUnstructuredGridAlgorithm::GetOutput()'

So I decided to include vtkUnstructuredGridAlgorithm.h, but with no results.

The code worked perfectly before the update so I guess that something
was changed in the CVS version of
vtkUnstructuredGridVolumeRayCastMapper and others in the same branch.

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance

Juan.