[vtkusers] vtkInteractionStyle

verena kinder verena.kinder at web.de
Wed Apr 13 12:00:49 EDT 2005

I test it and derive my class from "vtkInteractorStyleSwitch" :
For preventing overwriting the  vtkInteractorStyleSwitch behavior I copy the whole stuff from vtkInteractorStyleSwitch and add my case.

But now normal interacting is possible but if I press w nothing happend?!

void vtkMyInteractorStyle::OnChar()
{
  switch (this->Interactor->GetKeyCode())
    {
    case 'j':
    case 'J':
      this->JoystickOrTrackball = VTKIS_JOYSTICK;
      this->EventCallbackCommand->SetAbortFlag(1);
      break;
    case 't':
    case 'T':
      this->JoystickOrTrackball = VTKIS_TRACKBALL;
      this->EventCallbackCommand->SetAbortFlag(1);
      break;
    case 'c':
    case 'C':
      this->CameraOrActor = VTKIS_CAMERA;
      this->EventCallbackCommand->SetAbortFlag(1);
      break;
    case 'a':
    case 'A':
      this->CameraOrActor = VTKIS_ACTOR;
      this->EventCallbackCommand->SetAbortFlag(1);
      break;
    case 'w':
    case 'W':
      cout<<"CFGGFGFG"<<endl;
      break;
    }
  // Set the CurrentStyle pointer to the picked style
  this->SetCurrentStyle();
}

Thanks
verena