[vtkusers] A question about DICOM slice number

fengfenghsy fengfenghsy at 163.com
Sat Apr 9 09:51:09 EDT 2005

Hello, everyone,
     I am dealing with a list of DICOM images, and if I use special DICOM image reader software to read one of these DICOM images, the software could read out a general Image information called Instance Number, which indicate the sequence of this list of DICOM image.  No matter how you change each image name of the DICOM image, the Instance Number is invarable since the DICOM image generated from the making DICOM equipments.
     My problem is how could I read the Instance Number in VTK. Thanks a lot.

        fengfenghsy
        fengfenghsy at 163.com
          2005-04-09