[vtkusers] VTK .exe file

Philippe COLLET kalimeroc5 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 04:00:49 EDT 2005

Hi again Arthi,

As i said to you, vtk is not a program more a graphic library for 3d
rendering.
You can find exemples code on the Vtk site which explain you how to use vtk.

For a real 3D rendering program with an exe file, try Mayavi.

See you,
Philippe Collet

>From: arthi gautham <arthi_39 at yahoo.co.in>
>To: vtkusers at vtk.org
>Subject: [vtkusers] VTK .exe file
>Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 00:02:43 +0100 (BST)
>

>Hello,
>

>I m working with ImageJ toolkit for my research work and had recently
installed VTK toolkit to perform segmentation on 2D And 3D “.raw “image. Can
anyone please tell me how to work with VTK, is there any other additional
tool kit required to work with VTK?  I did not find .exe file with VTK tool.