[vtkusers] vtkImageViewer2 basics.

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 23:53:47 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am displaying a 2D image using vtkImageViewer2. I want to set a
pixel that the user clicks on to a certain color. What function can I
use to get the coordinates of the pixel the user clicked on.

Secondly, after I know the coordinates, should I just set the voxel in
the underlying volume to my color, then call viewer2->Render() to
update the image. I am trying to implement some fast drawing and am
worried that calling Render() after each time I set a voxel color may
be too slow? Thanks for any ideas.

Mark