[vtkusers] vtk-developer list?

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Apr 5 13:01:33 EDT 2005

> Well, when I said Makefile what I really meant was CMakeLists.txt .  I
> had to add those libraries to the "TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES" line.

Sorry I did not realize. This is a tricky case since vtkVolumeRendering
is at the end: it only depends on other libraries but no existing
library depend on it (obviously!). Hopefully this is extremely rare, and
in fact this is the first time since VTK 4.0 that a new library is added
like that (only VTK/Widgets was added recently but nothing was moved to
this library from existing VTK lib).

> Ok.. I wasn't sure you allowed just anyone to edit pages.  I figured it
> was restricted to Kitware Employees & special VTK contributors.

Nope, it is only restricted to non-spammers :)

Mathieu