[vtkusers] Surface differencing

alyassin alyassin at zpu.edu.jo
Tue Apr 5 00:22:23 EDT 2005

You could use the MassProperty class in vtk.  It should give you surface
area measurement and I assume you shoud be able to estimate the the changes
due to presence of the dirt . Hope this helps.

regards
 Majeid
Abdalmajeid Alyassin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Medical Physics Program - Office 231D
Physics & Math Department
Faculty of Science & Information Technology
Zarqa Private University, Jordan
962 5 382-1100 Ext 1426