[vtkusers] Building VTK with Mingw

Hector Salas Rodriguez hsalas at tuny.com.mx
Mon Apr 4 10:11:23 EDT 2005

Hello, friends

        I'm trying to build the vtk libraries from Mingw port of gcc and msys. I have looked for previous messages in the web and I found one that pointed me to run cmake from msys shell.

        CMake runs fine but send me some error messages when I try to configure the makefiles (Unix makefiles). This messages are related to TCL and Phyton, but I haven't those libraries and have turn off this wrappers.

        The error messages say something like "cannot load command somestuff_ TCL_somestuff.dll".

Could you help me please.

Thanks

Hector Salas