[vtkusers] Re: Module for solid contours?

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Fri Sep 3 13:27:07 EDT 2004

Hi Charles,

Its in the bug tracker so its up to the powers that be. Ideally,
vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter should be fixed. If not, maybe a flag
"RecursiveImplementation" could be used to switch the implentation within
vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter. I need the surface area of each of the solid
contours- not just to visualize them- so I need to be confident that the
contouring is done correctly.

Goodwin