[vtkusers] Re: Re: Re: Help needed using segmented data

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Wed Nov 17 12:51:02 EST 2004

Hi,

That's my fault- I changed the original yesterday. I've changed it back
now...

The original is particular to Vidya's data and is here:
http://www.bioengineering-research.com/vtk/segmented.tcl

And a new one, that is more general here:
http://www.bioengineering-research.com/vtk/segmented2.tcl

Bill Lorensen's original scripts are here:
http://www.crd.ge.com/~lorensen/seg12

Goodwin

news:BAY2-F12oai8XKPl5GD00006203 at hotmail.com...