[vtkusers] Transforme PolyData??

Danoush Marie Jo mariejoel75 at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 5 06:58:57 EST 2004

Hi all,

I have tow problems:

First: I have vtkpolydata 3D. I wanted to animate it with transformations pre calculated. I have many files of transformations, for each time frame I have one file, this file has the new coordinates (file of points(x,y)) .. But the problem here is number of points of polydata not the same of the file of transformations

I just know little things about vtk; if there is somebody tells me more about this problem??  Is there solution with vtk?

Next: How i can animate vtkpolydata with renderwindow??

Many thanks in advance

Marie Jo

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !