[vtkusers] Re: Text problems with GL2PS

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Thu Nov 4 18:03:09 EST 2004

Hi Joe,

Your text and renderer background are both white... so you can't see the
text.

Insert into  your code:

vtext->SetColor(1,0,1);

... and your code outputs visible text in the postscript file.
txt_actor->GetProperty ()->SetColor (1, 0, 1); wont change the text color

hth

Goodwin

news:20041104203654.50846.qmail at web50007.mail.yahoo.com...