[vtkusers] vtkImageActor->SetPosition()

Michnay Balázs michnay at freemail.hu
Wed Nov 3 04:56:49 EST 2004

Dear VTK Users,
in the Class Reference of vtkImageActor there's a SetPosition method,
which moves the image to the given coordinates. That's exactly what
I'd like to use but the following statement results an error (SetPosition -
 unknown identifier)

m_iactor = vtkImageActor::New()
m_iactor->SetPosition(...);  <- causes error message.

The interesting part is that the documentation on my machine doesn't
list SetPosition as a member of the vtkImageActor class... I'm using VTK
4.2... (as far as I know...)
How can I solve this problem? If there's another way to move the actor
at runtime, that's fine...

Thanks for your reply,
all the best,

 MB