[vtkusers] switching between 2 renderers in a RenderWindow

Martin Kensington lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 11:48:27 EDT 2004

Hi...

I have two scenes i.e. two renderers in my window.  I have two functions
which look something like:

while(1)
{
  RenderSceneOne()
  RenderSceneTwo()
}

where each of these functions sets up that particular scene and then calls
either Ren1->Render() or Ren2->Render()

Now I want to have a user press a key on the keyboard which would switch
between rendering scene 1 (i.e. calling RenderSceneOne() ) or scene 2..

Can someone give me some general guidance on how I should go about this?? I
derived a class from vtkInteractorStyle class but now I dont know what to
do, or maybe I dont need to do this..?

Thank-you!.