[vtkusers] InteractorStyle stuff

Ramona Panetta lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 13:10:53 EDT 2004

Hi experts,

I have to Renderers in my RenderWindow,
Each Renderer does some kind of animation, but I can't run both
simultaneously for performance reasons.  I want to be able to switch between
each Renderer on the press of the Enter key
(This is just one of the things I want to be able to do, eventually I will
want to detect mouse events etc on one of the Renderers)

So since I am using C++, I derived my own InteractorStyle class,

but now how do I invoke the function that renders only one of the renderers?
where do I invoke this?

Thanks..