[vtkusers] RemoveActor()...

Matt Schmiermund matt at plasticflow.com
Tue May 25 15:03:33 EDT 2004

I previously sent an email about this. It was
suggested that the "#include <windows.h>" in some of
the vtk header files was the problem and they should
be removed. I have removed the ones I found in the
source code and rebuilt vtk, but I am still having the
same problem. A google and mailing list archive has
shown other people having similar problems so I assume
someone has figured out some sort of fix or
work-around.

I am using vtk 4.2 (I tried 4.4, but I still got the
same errors, plus a new one or two)
Windows XP
Borland 5.5
And the vtk renderwindow is in an app written with QT
3.3

Any help would be appreciated.