[vtkusers] texture map to cube

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Fri May 7 09:52:02 EDT 2004

thanks everyone for your help so far.  It seems
there is a lot of interest in having such a beast
in VTK.  As Goodwin has pointed out, a non-texture map
based approach is certainly do-able.  I'm still going
to tinker along the image/texture route for a bit as
I think in the long run it will offer greater flexibility:
in addition to lettered cube faces one could have other
meaningful symbolic elements. Of course, I guess I could
do both.  For those interested, vtkTextureMapToBox can be
seen under CVS VTK/Graphics/Attic

Dean