[vtkusers] List

James C. Robinson j.robinson at kepler-systems.com
Wed May 5 18:05:42 EDT 2004

Dear all,

I'm sure that this question has been asked already, but, in the absence of a
more advanced forum, is there anyway that the queries that are
exchanged/answered under a single heading can be grouped automatically in
the e-mail circulated. In the last message there were about 3 or 4 on the
vtkCutter issue and it would be nice if they were grouped. Also, could you
remind me of the reason that certain information in certain of the messages
is in cryptic form. If I remember, people don't want messages sent in html
(or rich text?) format because certain users systems are not compatible???
Is that correct?

Regards,

Jim

______________________