[vtkusers] I think this is the problem......

Sean McInerney seanm at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 18 18:36:56 EST 2004

Amazingly, this reply actually answers the original question!

I support the tangential ideas regarding a need for application level
VTK documentation, but this is beside my point. Rather than huffing and
puffing and lording one's experience over another's lack, contributors
to this list might apply vtkPeopleSkillsFilter to their replies. Be sure
to set ATFQ to "On" (answer the f***ing question). Note that use of this
option may result in empty output for some. In other words,
condescension and dismissal are never appropriate when attempting to
offer help. Even the best advice may go unheeded when paired with abuse.
Vent your personal frustrations elsewhere.

Less need for replies like this will also result in less search engine
chaff.

-Sean