[vtkusers] Offscreen rendering with java

Bill Hill bill at hgu.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Mar 2 08:53:04 EST 2004

I've been trying to build the offscreen rendering using 'mangled
mesa' with a Java binding. I have built it for Tcl/Tk and Python
but have hit problems with Java. Has anyone built a Java binding
to the 'mangled mesa' offscreen rendering?

I'm building VTK 4.2.2 on Mandrake Linux 9.1.

In the Rendering/Makefile none of the Mesa cxx files are included
in vtkRenderingJava_SRC_OBJS and vtkRenderingJava_SRC_OBJS_QUOTED
lists and no Java bindings for the 'mangled mesa' are generated.
Can anyone explain how to get them included in these lists? I
can sort of understand automake/make, but I'm lost with cmake.

Cheers,
Bill