[vtkusers] problems installing vtk with CMake

Loïc Boisrobert lboisro at unizar.es
Wed Jun 30 09:43:34 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am requesting your help because i have problems running CMake to install vtk.

First of all I use version 1.8.3 of CMake but with the latest version (2.0) there was no difference. What i wanted to do is to compile vtk in Windows XP to create workspaces for Visual. When running CMakeSetup configure, the process starts and always stays blocked at one of these stages : "Checking for Cxx..." "checking for size long long" etc.... but no later. Rebooting, reinstalling vtk as well as CMAKe did not improve the results. I was wondering if this problem could come from my version of Visual or if it was a problem of Windows XP ....

If someone has had the same problem or can help me please, it would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Loïc