[vtkusers] Re: Re: Visual C++ 2005 Express Beta is free to download

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Tue Jun 29 18:46:46 EDT 2004

windows.h and user32.lib etc. come with microsoft's platform sdk:
http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/ its a 320MB
download and needs about 500MB of disk space.

Apparently, this express version will be cheap but not free when its
released next year... maybe developers who want free tools on windows should
stick to MinGW or Borland command line tools.

Goodwin

news:6.1.1.1.2.20040629164729.07e6a660 at pop.nycap.rr.com...