[vtkusers] Volume visualization of image slices

Vidya Setlur vidya at cs.northwestern.edu
Mon Jun 28 13:13:02 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm new to VTK so pardon my question if it sounds simple. Basically, I have 5 images with a ball moving from left to right in these successive images. I have the 2D coordinates of the ball in each of the images. I need to be able to visualize the ball in 3D space (x, y, t) where t = total no. of images (which is 5 in this case).

Could someone please send me a pointer on how to do this? I would really appreciate your help, since it is rather urgent.

Thanks!

Vidya