[vtkusers] Re: constructing volume data from image slices

Madhusudhanan Balasubramanian madhu_lsu at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 16:09:49 EDT 2004

Hi Nick,

It tried that and didn't work.  (Intially, I didn't set the appendaxis flag to 2; when I viewed it with vtkImageViewer, images were appended side by side, so learnt about the append axis and later set it to 2 (z-axis))  However, with the appendaxis set to 2, GetOutput() is not returning volume.  Thanks for your insight in this problem.

Madhu.