[vtkusers] constructing volume data from image slices

Nick Hu nhu at sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca
Fri Jun 25 14:08:44 EDT 2004

Hi Madhu,
The default AppendAxis of vtkImageAppend is the X axis. You will have to set
the AppendAxis to 2 for appending slices in XY plane to Z axis.

Nick

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to construct volume data from various images (read separately).
I tried to add images as they are read into a single volume using
vtkImageAppend.AddInput(), assuming that GetOutput() member of
vtkImageAppend would return a volume data.  But GetOutput is not returning a
volume.  Can anyone tell me whether my approach is correct and suggest any
alternatives?