[vtkusers] ordinal 5695 not found in vtkCommon.dll

REGAT-BARREL Aurélien arbvtk at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 25 04:28:17 EDT 2004

Hi,
You have a version conflict between dlls.

Power Solutions <info at powersolutions.ca> wrote:
I must admit my C/C++ skills are just enough to get by. I'm just trying
to use the FFT function in a Windows 2000 environment, thats all:

#include
#include
#include

void main(int argc, char *argv[])

{
argv[1] = "LE0001.bmp";
argv[2] = "LE0001FFT.bmp";
argv[3] = "LE0001FFTG.bmp";
argv[4] = "LE0001FFTG.pgm";

vtkBMPReader *reader = vtkBMPReader::New();
reader->SetFileName(argv[1]);
reader->Update();

vtkImageFFT *fft = vtkImageFFT::New();
fft->SetInput(reader->GetOutput());
fft->Update();

vtkBMPWriter *writer = vtkBMPWriter::New();
writer->SetInput(fft->GetOutput());
writer->SetFileName(argv[2]);
writer->Write();
}

The project compiles but I get the following error when I try to run the
executable:

bmp2nni.exe - Ordinal Not Found
The ordinal 5695 could not be located in the dynamic link library
VTKCOMMON.DLL.

This is happening with both MSVC++ 6 and Borland C++ 6. I have ran the
CMake command for both builds and installed the files in two seperate
directories. Some direction would be appreciated.

Regards,
Tahir

> ATTACHMENT part 1.2 application/x-pkcs7-signature name=smime.p7s

Aurélien REGAT-BARREL

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail